What is a Customer Charter?
This Customer Charter sets out our commitment to what you can expect from us in all your dealings with us.
Microfinance Ireland is committed to providing a professional, efficient and high quality service to everyone that interacts with us.
Microfinance Ireland does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership of an ethnic minority.
In our dealings with customers, we ensure the rights of equal treatment established under equality legislation are upheld.
Privacy & Confidentiality
We know that your privacy is important, so all information that you provide to us (both personal and business information) will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and integrity.
We have developed a privacy statement that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your personal information and is available on our website.
What you can expect from us
Microfinance Ireland is committed to providing a
professional, efficient and high quality service. To achieve this, we endeavour to:
- Act honestly, fairly and professionally at all times
and with due skill, care and diligence in our dealings with you
- Be courteous, respectful and considerate always
- Be available to answer your queries between the hours of 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday inclusive
- Acknowledge all written correspondence
within three business days of receipt
- Acknowledge all electronic communications within
two business days of receipt
- Return telephone calls and/or respond to telephone messages within one business day
- Provide clear and accurate information about your
loan in an annual statement
- Respect client confidentiality at all times
- If you are dissatisfied with our credit decision, you
have the right to appeal the decision through our internal credit appeals for loan applications over
- If we cannot help with your enquiry, we will provide you with information on other state supports that may be able to help you