Microfinance Ireland – Supporting Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur (IBYE)
Business Loans of up to €5,000 at 5% APR
In Microfinance Ireland, helping young entrepreneurs to start out in business and create employment is at the heart of what we do. Microfinance Ireland as a government funded not-for profit lender, want to make it easier for young entrepreneurs to start up, expand and succeed.
The IBYE competition is a high profile national competition to find Ireland’s best young entrepreneur aged between 18 and 35 and run through the LEO Network.
Microfinance Ireland is very pleased to support the 2016 IBYE competition, and we are now offering loan finance up to €5,000 at a discounted rate of 5% APR to competition applicants who may require loan funding to help them establish and grow their business.
This loan offer is available to all applicants in the Best Start Up and Best Established Business categories from now until 31st March 2017.
For applicants entering the Best Business Idea Category, we understand that it might take a bit longer to commence trading and therefore, we are extending this loan finance offer until 30th June 2017 so that these applicants can apply for loan finance for their business idea is closer to trading stage.
How to Apply:
- To be eligible for this offer, you must have already submitted an Online Application to IBYE Competition
- Competition applicants complete the Microfinance Ireland Loan Application and collate supporting documents (i.e 6 months Bank Statements & ICB Report) which is required for an IBYE Loan from Microfinance Ireland
- LEO to sign IBYE Loan Application and attach a copy of the IBYE Online Application, which has been submitted to the LEO with the application to Microfinance Ireland
- LEO to forward all documentation to Microfinance Ireland for credit approval
- Microfinance Ireland will contact the applicant to conduct telephone interview and discuss their application in detail
- MFI will endeavour to provide credit decision within 72 hours – credit decision is final
Your Ideas, Your Talent…………………. Our Support!